Do you have a fiberglass tub/shower surround? Are you tired of scrubbing it with a plethora of cleaning solutions?
Then try this method–it will have you saying “Where have you been all of my life?”
Seriously . . . It only takes two EASY steps and two very unlikely products!
- Grab some fume free oven cleaner, (Generic brand probably works just as well):
- And stock up on some Mr. Clean Magic Erasers (affiliate link):
- Spray the oven cleaner all over that tub/shower.
- Let it sit for about 15-20 minutes.
- Wet your “sponge” and wring it out.
- Then you’ll be able to easily wipe that soap scum away!
No scrubbing, no sweating, no grunting—while you’re trying to get into the corners–and best of all, you won’t need to air out your entire house to rid the fumes!
Your shower will be gleaming and I promise you will thank me!