I may not love to cook but, making dips for entertaining is my jam! Since it’s almost time for the Big Game I’m sharing a light and simple Greek Inspired layered dip recipe using Sabra Hummus to enjoy this Super Bowl Sunday. My sister brought this light and tasty dip to a gathering one day and I knew I had to recreate it. I tweaked it slightly, by adding chopped fresh tomatoes, cucumber and olives, check out the recipe below:
Light Greek Inspired Layered Hummus Dip
- Sabra Hummus, Olive Tapenade flavored
- Tabbouleh (store bought)
- Crumbled feta
- Fresh chopped tomato, cucumber and Kalamata olives
- Extra Virgin Olive oil (optional)
- Lemon wedge and sprigs of parsley (for garnish)
How to Prepare:
- Spread the hummus on the bottom of your favorite dip dish/bowl
- Next spread tabbouleh on top of the hummus to your desired thickness
- Sprinkle the feta on top
- Sprinkle chopped tomatoes, cucumber, and olives on top.
- Drizzle olive oil over dip to bring out the flavor of the feta
- Garnish with parsley and a twist of lemon
- Serve with pita or bagel chips and enjoy!