As we settle into a new month and move towards a new season, it’s always fun to take a look back at some of the best-selling home decor items from the previous month. Not only is it interesting to see what people are buying, but it can also provide some inspiration for your own home decor projects. Here are some of the top-selling home decor items from last month:
You can shop by clicking directly on the image above😊
- Comfy Seating: Swivel Chairs: A couple of months ago, I shared a roundup of affordable swivel chairs, and I still stand by my opinion that swivel chairs are a must for an inviting living room. Two of the chairs on that list were best-sellers last month. Side note: I almost ordered the vegan leather chairs and totally wish I did, but I do like the cream-colored ones I ended up getting anyway.
- Runner and Doormat: Runners are a great way to anchor your stairs and add texture and color. I used this runner for a DIY stair runner a couple of years ago and I loved the look, unfortunately, one of my cats got sick on it and ruined it.
- The “Welcome” doormat is classic and is a great size for a larger front poor or door step.
- Wall Paper – Wallpaper is a great way to add personality and style to a room, and my foyer wallpaper was a top-selling item in February.
- Overhead lighting, including my new foyer light😍, and my kitchen mini lamp, (and cute little pleated lamp shade) were top-selling items last month.
- Bedding: These items are staples on my bed, the quilt is amazing, and it’s lightly weighted so it guarantees a peaceful sleep. I love the texture this throw blanket adds to a bed-it’s also super warm, and the pillows are hands-down my favorite pillows, because they keep there shape and are slightly firm.
These are just a few of the top-selling home decor items from last month. If you’re looking to update your own home, consider incorporating some of these popular trends into your own decor.