Hi Friends! It’s December, and before you know it Christmas will be here! If you’re anything like me, you’ve barely begun your Christmas shopping. If so, have no fear, I have some great home gift ideas for you from Better Homes & Gardens at Walmart –all under $60! The Better Homes & Gardens line of products is chock full of beautiful and timeless pieces that make perfect gifts for your friends, family and coworkers alike!
*click on an image above to shop
Gifts for the kitchen
Who doesn’t love new items for the kitchen? For this gift guide I’ve included all items that I personally own and love, so I can attest to the beauty, quality and functionality of them! Such as my favorite dish towels, a beautiful cake platter that doubles as a chip and dip platter, a 2 piece oven dish and a really useful grazing board.
- Cake Stand/Chip Bowl. I love kitchen items that serve double duty. With this gift it serves as a cake stand on one side and when flipped over you have a generous sized chip and dip bowl–this is a perfect gift for those short on storage space.
- Grazing Board with Porcelain plates for those who entertain often, This 6 piece grazing board is a perfect gift, paired.
- 10 Pack Storage Containers, one can never have too many storage containers. These storage containers are a timely gift right before the New Year as people are usually looking to get organized.
- Oven to table serving dish, I love this dish because it’s clean, classic, and multifunctional. Also it’s the perfect size for week-night casseroles.
- My favorite pack of striped dish towels, they’re a great size and they made very well.
A Sick Kit
Or better yet, a get-well kit! With the world opening back up, and the kids back in school—during a recent bout of sickness in our home, I thought, how wonderful would it be to have a sort of “Sick Kit,” made up of items dedicated to make life easier when someone is feeling under the weather.
- I included this wooden Bed Tray-perfect for serving tea, and meals in bed
- A Humidifier-which would be great paitres with essential oils
- A Handsfree Hand soap/hand sanitizer dispenser, to keep everyone germ free.
- A glass apothecary jar for storing cough drops on the nightstand
- Mugs for Tea (I’m always singing praises of these mugs, they’re just my favorite!)
The Gift of Self Care
In this fast paced world, we could all use a self-care gift. I think this gift is perfect given in a gift basket. You could use a nice hyacinth basket that later doubles as a planter to corral all of these items, for a thoughtful, much needed gift.
- Bath Caddy
- Bath Pillow
- Arctic White Textured Bath Towels
- Double Sided Extendable Vanity Mirror
And for thoughtful last minute gift ideas:
The gift of Sangria, or punch or whatever the person loves. I chose this large Drink Dispenser and filled it with fruit, a wooden spoon, my favorite striped hand towels, and a bottle of wine, and stacked it on top of a set of stemless wine glasses. I even shved a string of twinkle lights inside to make it that much more special. Wrap it all up with twine and throw a bow on top-super cute!
- For the Ramen Lovers: Set of two Noodle bowls. I know my sons would love this gift: A Ramen bowl with personal chopsticks! This bowl is a great size, so you could jazz it up with a pack of noodles, some small sauce bowls, and bottle of sriracha.
- I shared this throw blanket in my Favorite Things post, and I still stand by it. This would be a perfect last minute gift that anyone would love. It’s so soft and comfy and it’s a generous size too!
- Another great last minute gift idea is a plant. Better Homes and Gardens has a nice little selection of live Christmas plants, such as Norfolk pines, Christmas Cactus’, or you could also pick up some of their faux plants and add a little festive bow or ornament!
There was one last gift I needed to grab, and rather than braving the crowds, I decided to place an order online for in store pick up! The process is super simple and convenient!
- Just look for items marked “Free Pick Today,” then choose your store.
- Once you check out it will allow you to reserve your pickup time, and your order will be ready for you before you arrive! Super simple!
I hope you found inspiration in this gift guide! Better Homes and Gardens has some really nice items at such great prices, you really can’t go wrong!